My approach to wedding photography is very candid, cinematic and moody. I aim to capture and tell the story of your special day through these photographs. I capture everything from the minute details to the vast experience soaked in love on your wedding day. My ears are always open to the biggest laughter, to genuine conversations and I have a knack for capturing the genuine you, without any interference. I have been photographing for 11 years. I have had the opportunity to intern with one of the most well-known wedding photographers 'Joseph Radhik' in India. From shooting small intimate weddings to massive guest lists, I have had a long experience. I am getting married myself soon and I know the importance of having a photographer that you can trust. These photographs are the ones that you will come back to in your life many times and I want these to be the most special for you. I know planning weddings can be a stressful time for the couple, so my process is very simple with you. Once you have booked me and provided me with all the information, I send across some lighting guide that helps the photographs look a lot more aesthetic and that's really it. I am always a phone call away and I want you to not stress about the photography bit of your wedding, I have you covered! :)
If you have already put a deposit down on a date that you have to move/ cancel it, the deposit is legally non-refundable and a new deposit will have to be made in order to hold your new date. 30% advance to secure your spot on my calendar and the remaining 70% is due 3 months advance for weddings and 2 months advance for shoots. You can split these payments (into 3 instalments) to help you make it more affordable. Extensions are priced hourly based. Reshoots N/A Photographer retains copyright over the Photographic Work and is able to use it for self-promotion. The client may make unlimited reproductions of the Photographic Work for family and friends both online and offline. Photoshoots will typically take place in rain or shine unless it damages my gear. Weather differences make some of the most beautiful photographs :) . Shoots will only be cancelled and a full refund given in the most extreme circumstances. Payment in full at the time of booking. Payments may be made by credit card upon receiving an invoice.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU AND THE REAL GENUINE YOU. The love you share is unique and I want to preserve that, in photographs. I am a photographer and filmmaker who wants to document authenticity. I want you to see yourself in the photographs and you help me do that. I want to know how you met you two met, your favourite food, the movies you like, the music you groove to, are you a mountain or a beach person, and all the fun stuff! I think‚if it is true thatthere are as many minds as thereare heads, then there are as many kinds of love as there are hearts.‚Äù ~ Leo Tolstoy A little about me and why me? I am a ponderer. I love to look at the changing colours of the sunsets, at clouds and find shapes of all kinds in them. A good day to me is eating a good bowl of hot ramen, watching anime with my cat and my partner. I love to read in the sun, take long walks and listen to music. I started photographing almost a decade ago. I worked with some of the most amazing photographers in the world, like Joseph Radhik, when I began my journey. My education from Vancouver Film School in filmmaking helps me to expand my techniques in storytelling. I want to tell your story with my professional and personal experience to capture the 'real love stuff'. It is your turn. Tell me everything about you!
Want to fly in a helicopter and propose to your loved one on a Whistler glacier? Looking to celebrate your engagement with a photoshoot in Stanley Park, or plan the perfect date in Gastown? I'm your guy! I've captured it all with couples (helicopter included). And there's nothing more enjoyable for me than to be there for your special moment -- whether you're taking the leap to ask your sweetheart to marry you or marking the occasion as you look ahead to a lifetime together.